The Associate Account Manager is a professional who is able to maintain a responsive and positive relationship with client teams and work across our internal teams to ensure the projects they manage are running smoothly, with client communications that are consistent and clear. They assist in managing the day-to-day operations of a particular project(s), the coordination of the teams responsible deliverables, client coordination and coordination of key vendors schedules and communications internally and to the client. Associate Account Managers are focused on ensuring client deliverables get completed on time and to the highest possible quality level while maintaining professional and proactive service to our clients.
This position will work with entire teams involved in specific projects but will require working closely with Partners to ensure the account is running smoothly, resources are allocated properly and the client’s needs are being met or exceeded. The Associate Account Manager is focused on strong organizational and communication skills, an understanding of the creative process and strategic thinking.
The role is in person in our NYC office.
Salary range is $45,000-$60,000, commensurate with experience
- Serve as a valued client contact regarding scheduling, timelines, trafficking and deliverables.
- Information procurement and trafficking between offices/teams
- Manage all hard and soft copies and local File Servers
- Must be fully aware of and tracking all contracted requirements and deadlines
- Responsible for meeting reports and minutes for all client and key vendor meetings
- Develop relationships with day-to-day client contacts
Deliverables & Milestones
- Work closely with executive in charge to understand scope of contract
- Clearly communicate details of project to internal project team, understand resources needed and monitor timelines
- Manage scope of work and create project timelines
- Manage day-to-day execution of client expectations
- Facilitate communication among all team members (minutes, timelines, memos)
- Conduct regular status meetings with project team and maintain a project schedule
- Be accountable for keeping any internal financials up to date including those agreements between offices
- Manage the collection and documentation of all milestones
- Maintain all hard and soft copy deliverables and client documents on local File Servers.
- Manage and maintain Base Camp
Contracts & Administration
- Follow-up with past-due invoices to clients, with support from finance team
- Manage all third-party invoices related to assigned accounts
- Maintain all client contact records
- Assist in the creation of case studies
- Assist in setting up files for archiving
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum one year agency experience
- Knowledge of project management practices
- Must be a team player and able to work with people across all levels of MBLM
- Ability to manage workflow for detailed projects
- A deep and strong understanding of MBLM’s focus, processes, offerings and capabilities
- Able to connect with clients and inspire confidence
- Strong presentation skills as well as verbal/written communication skills
- Able to effectively multi-task and deal with time pressures
- Attention to detail, proactive, enthusiastic and diplomatic
- Microsoft office skills and ability to work with Fast Track or similar, Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel/Numbers, Word/Pages