At MBLM digital designers understand the disciplines of visual design and user interaction so that the compelling digital experiences they create are grounded in intuitive functionality, interaction, and navigation. The user interface designer is responsible for working in a team to maintain visual appearance, usability, and brand continuity across digital platforms and devices.
Are you …
- in possession of a solid foundation in typography, layout, and graphic design?
- proficient with contemporary design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Marvel?
- excited about contributing to a collaborative team that includes other designers, project managers, strategists, and developers?
- detail-oriented and interested in working closely with developers to ensure design intent?
curious about systematically designing digital experience on projects of significant scale?
- passionate about prototyping or user experience research and testing
- desire to bring to life the user experience with motion
- understanding of how your design translates to the front-end world of code
- interpersonal communication skills and a desire to contribute
If this list describes you, we’d love to meet you.
BS/BA in Design
2+ years of user interface design experience
We are a vibrant and diverse agency in Chelsea in NYC, led by branding and digital marketing experts who are committed to excellence in the work we produce and team and culture we nurture.
Important to note:
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.