A Powerful Brand Transformation
Creating a Breakthrough Alternate Investment Advisory Firm
- Created a distinct brand promise and visual identity in a cluttered category
- Leveraged the brand name as key part of brand platform
- Designed and implemented sophisticated website
- Launched website Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, enabling lead generation and nurturing
- Received enthusiastic employee and management response
Silver, 2019: General Marketing – Microsite
A successful financial services brand needed a more compelling brand presence to stand out from competition and better present its capabilities. It also needed help integrating its unusual name—Atalaya—into its brand story.
MBLM worked with senior management to establish a fresh, modern essence. The name Atalaya and its Spanish meaning, “watchtower,” became the foundation for the brand’s promise of having a unique vantage point. This was also linked to the Brand Intimacy archetype of enhancement, making customers better through use of the brand—smarter, more capable, and more connected.
The watchtower and perspective-focused promise inspired a bold and distinct new monogram, visual identity, and design system. The four-sided pyramid elegantly united the four As in the name while representing a watchtower and the idea of multiple perspectives.
On the website, use of aerial imagery coupled with subtle animations of image color saturation creates an emotional impact.